Words can't describe...



"Juno"
Every time she plays peek-a-boo around the corner
Every time she's covered head-to-toe in her dinner
My love for her grows.
Every time I see her smile
Every time I hear her laugh
My love for her grows.
Every time she falls asleep in my arms
Every time she dances to a song
My love for her grows.
But every time she crawls to me
And raises her arms for me to pick her up
My heart overflows.

The one thing that I love most about my life right now is that little girl above! It's amazing to me how much I love her more and more every day. Juno is the highlight of my week. The three or four days a week I get to spend with her are my favorite. She's going to be the absolute hardest thing to leave behind in Colorado. It astounds me how much my heart overflows with love for her (and she's not even my child! I'm just Aunt Lay-a!). And that feeling of absolute love and joy I feel for her is just a glimpse to me of how much God loves us. WOW! I hope and pray that I capture His heart the way that Juno has captured mine...

0 comments: